Thursday 10 April 2008

Scary!

I was driving home today on the A1 when this lorry litrally pulled out right in front of me.
I had to slam down my breaks and my heart was racing so fast. really shocked me.
Like did he not even look? or did he not see me, its just a scary fact that its so easy for things like this to happen.
I recently watched a programme on lorry drivers. how they often cause crashes because they fall asleep at the wheel. or foreign lorries are left hand drive and so its virtually impossible to have a clear view of the right hand lane.
These little things are what makes me paranoid when i drive past them. I just thought i'd bring it up because it was playing on my mind.

2 comments:

Rach Wilky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah Corkish said...

Aww Rach! Hope your ok!!
Hate the motorway majorly!! xx